Applications for admissions for the academic year 2017-18
Parents seeking admission for their wards for the academic year 2017-18 may please note that the applications for admissions will be available on the school website beginning IST 0:00 hrs on Monday 06-02-2017.
Kindly note that as per instructions from CBSE, Aadhar Card is mandatory for admissions from Class I onwards.
Kindly refer to the following instructions before proceeding to fill-in the application form.
- No FIELD should be left empty
- Fields Marked with an asterisk * are demanded by the Government.
- After filling up the application, please go through the entries for correctness before pressing the Submit button.
- If the application is not accepted and shows any red text on the application, please correct the relevant field(s) and resubmit.
- If you find any difficulty please call 044-66241117/66241130for assistance
- An application fee of Rs. 500/- per application will be charged. This will be accepted through the secure payment gateway at the time of application.
If you come across any problems during this process, please mail to email@example.com We will respond to you at the earliest.
Upon selection, keep the following documents as digital copies in printable document format (PDF) for submission at the time of admission. Please carry all originals for verification.
1. Birth Certificate
2. Aadhar Card.
3. Community Certificate
4. Blood Group and Fitness Certificate
5. Address Proof
6. School transcripts
7. Additional Credits and Certificates
8. Passport and immigration documents
9. Professional particulars of parents