GUIDELINES FOR PRE-REGISTRATION OF ADMISSIONS FOR ACADEMIC YEAR 2018-19
1. Application forms for registration of admission will be available online from 20th December 2017.
2. Please use the link https://www.omegaschools.org/admissionsapp
3. Duly filled applications are to be submitted online only.
4. A fee of Rs. 500/- will be charged per application. This will be accepted through the secure payment gateway.
5. Please ensure that the details such as date of birth and name of the student, name(s) of the parents are EXACTLY as mentioned in the birth certificate of the student. It is the parent's responsibility to ensure that the student's birth certificate is complete and correct in all respects. Failure to do so may result in rejection of the application.
6. Once the application form is filled out with all mandatory fields and the "submit" option is clicked, the system will generate an acknowledgement number.
7. This acknowledgement number will be used as a reference number to process the application further.
8. The school will process the online forms upon receipt and will intimate the parent about the date of interaction and procedures.
9. Please produce 3 passport size color photographs during interaction (taken close to the date of interaction).
10. The date of the interaction once intimidated is non-negotiable.
11. The appropriate fees must be paid at the school within the prescribed dates to complete the admission process.
12. Failure to make the fee payment will lead to forfeiture of the admission, without any further obligation resting with the school.
13. Parents are urged to print a copy of the completed application form for their records. They need to produce this copy of the application form at the time of admission.
14. If there are any discrepancies observed between the online form and the original documents, the admission offer will be withdrawn.
15. In all cases the decision regarding the disposal of the application rests only with the school.
16. For any clarifications on the admission processplease call 044-66241117 / 66241130 or kindly send an email to email@example.com
17. Upon selection, keep the following documents as digital copies in printable document format (PDF) for submission at the time of admission. Please carry all originals for verification.
(a) Birth Certificate
(b) Aadhar Card
(c) Proof of address
(d) Community certificate (if applicable) (SC/ST/MBC/OBC/DNC/BC)
(e) Report card or Progress card for the latest term / semester from the school last attended.
(f) A Certificate from a qualified and licensed medical practitioner showing the blood group and details of allergies and special medical conditions of the child (if any).
(g) Copy of Class IX Registration Card and copy of Board Hall Ticket or Mark Sheet of Class X, if available for students joining Class XI.
(h) Passport and immigration documents.
(i) Professional particulars of parents