Admission Procedure For Kindergarten – Academic Year 2012-2013
- Download and fill up the chosen Application Form below
- Retain a copy of the filled Application Form for your records.
- Application fee
Forms downloaded from the internet should be sent to the school along with a bank draft payable at any bank in Chennai, for Rs 300. The draft should should be made payable to 'Lalajii Memorial Omega International School'.
- Submit the completed Application Form in person at the School or by mail/courier to:
Lalaji Memorial Omega International School
No.79, Pallavaram Road,
Kolapakkam, Chennai – 600 122, Tamil Nadu, India
KG application form submission is closed for academic year 2012-2013
The following will need to be enclosed with the application:
- Photocopies of birth certificate
- Copies of all prior school report cards/achievement record attesting the attendance and level of the child in the previous school
- Medical report detailing blood group and pre-existing chronic medical conditions/medication prescribed if any.
- Three recent passport size photographs with name of the child and class for which admission is being sought, written on the back side.
- A Demand Draft for Rs.300/- favouring "Lalaji Memorial Omega International School" payable at Chennai must be enclosed with the completed Application Form.
Foreign nationals should submit attested copies of their passports and documents pertaining to their immigration status OCI/ PIO.
The candidate's application for admission will be processed only on submission of all the documents and records as above.
Parents seeking admission for their children in Pre-KG to UKG will be called for an interaction with the teachers of the school.
Original documents of all the attested copies may be carried for verification of pertinent information at the time of entrance interaction.
Results of interaction are produced by the KG coordinator on the day of the interaction.
Once the candidate is declared selected, the fees must be paid into the Accounts Department by way of DD or cash (for local residents only) within 3 working days from the date of posting of the results.
Annual fees may be paid for the full year as a one - time payment or in three instalments (for day scholars) or in two instalments (for boarders).
Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of admission.
Kindly ensure that you have read the terms and conditions for admission.