Omega schools provides a conducive working environment for its staff. Several schemes and welfare programmes support the teacher's carrier growth and personal fulfillment.
TEACHER WELFARE SCHEMES AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Staff members are eligible for Provident Fund as per the rules of the scheme. Staff members contribute an amountper month, and an equal amount is contributed by the School. Apart from this, the School offers all staff members a Gratuity plan, whereby half a month's salary per year of employment is deposited into a Gratuity Fund by the School. This is available upon completing five years of service in the school.
- The school operates a Group Staff Welfare Scheme, where both the staff members and the School contribute small sum of money to a welfare fund, which is then used for the common good, to assist staff members during their time of need.
- The School insures all staff members against accidents and illness, including hospitalization.
- Apart from this, primary medical assistance is available at the School Medical Centre.
- The School offers all staff members subsidized food and transportation to and from the campus.
- A crèche is available in the school for wards of staff and for KG children studying in the school.
- All staff members who are confirmed in the services of the School are offered fee concession for their children studying in the school. This is limited to one child per staff member.
- The School organizes picnics and excursions for all staff members every year.
- The School offers various programs to encourage staff members to better themselves. Some examples are:
- Subsidy scheme to purchase laptops
- Loan scheme for professional betterment
- Professional training through workshops sponsored by the School
- All teaching staff are encouraged and sponsored to become CIE/Cambridge certified
- The School recognizes meritorious service through service awards. Service awards are given to employees who complete five years of service to the school.
- Staff members practising the Sahaj Marg system of meditation offered by the Shri Ram Chandra Mission join the weekly group meditation in the school every Wednesday.